Saturday, August 15, 2009

Maybank: Paywave Terminal doesn't work.

Have you ever seen one of those yellow Maybank "paywave" terminals? They abound aplenty at most
Carrefour hypermarkets, and many other supermarkets out there.

Today I was at Carrefour Tropicana Mall to do some toiletries shopping. Upon arrival at the check-out counter, I decided to be cheeky, and decided to try using my Maybank SonyCard Visa card at the "Paywave" terminal.

Taking out the card, I decided to "wave" it....

once....

twice...

three times..

The check-out personnel said it sometimes works, it sometimes doesn't work.

How disappointing.

Installing ineffective, pretty useless "paywave" terminals that doesn't work half the time. So I had to pay the card by the normal way. Swipe the SIM into the terminal and SIGN.

*SIGH* What a waste of good money down the drain for prefectly useless "wave" contraptions, Maybank...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails