Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And I"m Off To Singapore, Guys!

Hi readers, this is to inform you guys that I'd be away this coming weekend (19th-21st September) to Singapore for 3 Days 2 Nights. Well, that is, should everything go as intended.

With Raya around the corner, it was truly a last minute decision. I was not even sure if we'd be able to even get accomodation, nor transport to head down. But it seems that some ad-hoc trips could be sheer fun for the stress it produces! Heh. What with the Grand Prix F1 that will be on next week, and everything, I thought accomodation would be like looking for a needle in a haystack..

I'll be checking in at a budget accomodation, very near to a MRT (lucky us!), costing a mere SGD58 for a twin-bed sized room.

Along the way, I'll be there to check out their local spending habits, prominent banks and best credit cards.. and try not to break the bank on the credit card (as I've already overspent for this month already!!)

Okay, Ta-Ta!  Enjoy your Raya holidays!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails