Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tiger Airways: Flying to Singapore Cheap-Cheap.

After going through the hassle of checking out the different modes of transportation, I finally bought my tickets to Singapore. Tiger Airways is truly cheap, when every other normal cheap airlines could not!

It was even cheaper as I possessed a CommSec Australian issued debit MasterCard. For some reason or another, my RM12 credit/debit card fees were waived because of that! Wow.

RM139 - on a 10 hour one way- Kereta Api Tanah Melayu ride from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore.
RM90- for a four- five hour one way- bus coach ride from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore.
RM137- for a return journey on Tiger Airways Kuala Lumpur to Singapore.

It beat Air Asia by about RM200. My flights to Singapore return for this busy Raya festive time cost me RM137 (with no luggage) , and only free carry on 7 kgs luggage, taxes and everything included.

You might want to consider it after all. ^^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails