Thursday, January 28, 2010

Curbing that urge to buy?

This evening I was at Sunway Pyramid. I had so wanted to buy this particular body care set which I had initially planned on getting.

However a number of reasons stopped from me from doing so.

1) I am waiting for the product from this particular range to clear from my blogshop.  Yes, it's one of the products from my blogshop.

2) I have yet to finish using the particular product from this set at home.

3) If its really a star product, I believe that the company will continue to restock it. (that is, if it makes money).

4) The proof is there. It's a loss and risk that I do not want to take until I am sure to be able to clear off the current stock that currently have.

I REALLY AM PROUD OF MYSELF FOR NOT GIVING INTO THIS. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails