Monday, June 29, 2009

The RM10 Per Day Challenge.

Recently, I have been using too much of my ATM card for frivolous impulse purchases.

As I couldn't trust myself (to not be a Shopoholic), I have resorted to keeping a huge watch on my purchases.

Hence, I have decided to bring "bento lunch" to office for the next 14 days, and see how I cope. As I won't be spending any money on lunch, then in my wallet there shall be a maximum of RM10 at all times. (I average about RM5.50 for economy rice for lunch (with meat). Without meat, it would be about RM3.70).

My "bento lunch" will consist of rice, egg, and some vege. Healthy. But necessary to manage the pounds that I am putting on!

So, RM10 should be adequate for my daily expenses unless there was an emergency purchase, or I had a prior appointment that I had made. In that case I will then "recharge" my wallet to the necessary amount to ensure that I have enough to use for the outing.

Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails