Sunday, July 12, 2009

Adsense Earnings: Now In Australian Dollars!

Did you know that you can now be paid in Australian Dollars for Adsense Payments?

Well, at least that is the case for me. I was in Australia for the last three years, so in total, I have a Savings Account with

1) Commonwealth Bank (maintenance is AUD6 per month).
2) Commonwealth Securities (where maintainence is Fee-Free & comes with a fee-free ATM & Debit MasterCard)
3) HSBC Bank.(fee free and comes with a fee-free ATM & Debit Visa Card)
4) Heritage Building Society (has the functions almost similar to a bank, and is fee-free as well).

That's FOUR banks in total!

For payment in Australian Currency, the Adsense Payment will be banked in straight away into your account electronically, and it has to be a minimum of AUD150 before payment can be made.

So, I changed all my payment to be transferred to Commonwealth Bank, being that Google has a working relationship with Australian banks to transfer payment immediately. Nonetheless, its still my account, so I am fine with payment with transferred into the account there, since I have the means of an ATM card to withdraw the total AUD150 in Malaysia if I ever needed to. ^^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails