Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Taxes for Adsense Payments: Malaysia or Australia?

I just realised that I will have to pay taxes for adsense payments.

The only question is, "what is the amount?", as a search through the Internet has not provided much information on how to pay taxes on this.

As for declaring it as income, it is a question of whether to declare it to the Australian ATO, or Malaysian Income Taxes, depending on whether payment is to be made through EFT to Australian banks, or by cheque in Malaysia.

Of course, in Australia, the level of taxes to be paid is much higher. As for how much taxes, that really depends how much I can get... Hahaha..

It might take another six months before I can even get a payment for Adsense payment (if I ever get it anyways!), so by that time, Google might have come up with an alternate payment method then.
^^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails