Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Follow Up: Royale Christmas@ Pavillion KL Mastercard Debit Incident.


Pavillion Brochure- inside of card brochure 1


Inside of Card Brochure 2

This is an update of this entry that I made of my incident recently at the Pavillon KL.

This afternoon, at about 13:30 hours, I made hardcopies of all related electronic publications & communications that I had initiated & published. Then via fax, I forwarded the copies to the Marketing Department of Pavillon KL.

Around 17:45 hours, I received a call from their Concierge Manager. He proceeded to inform me
  • that he had contacted Mastercard.
  • he was informed that the usage of the Mastercard Debit is valid under the Mastercard Worldwide umbrella. 
  • He didn't mention the other Mastercard types though. (so, what does that mean then?)
  • He later said that is encompasses all Mastercard range. I sure hope so!
  • He reserved the 'instant free gift' for me. 
Other news include: 
  • For the Mastercard- Malaysia Airlines Promotion:  Three options to choose the 'instant free gift'- for Tier 1 from: (purchases of RM500) - Loccitane gift set, Kiehl's gift set, or 2 mugs for Mastercard users. I chose the Kiehl's set. (I know this is good news for all the beauty skincare users who frequent these blogs!)
  • The Tier 2 promotion is for purchases RM1000 and above. No idea what the instant gifts are though. I was told that the Tier 2 instant gifts had 4 range of products from Crabtree & Evelyn....  
  • I was also told at the counter that receipts & spending for the Mastercard promotion above is accumulative, but must be on the same card within the same day. Which means, two persons can accumulate their spending, and share the instant free gift. The redemption is limited to one per customer per day.
  • If I remember rightly too, the promotion is not extended to purchases from Parkson Pavillion, & possibly Tangs, but ONLY individual outlets, and includes both retail & dining establishments. This is possibly due to the RM10 voucher giveaway with RM100 purchase at Parkson Pavillion.
For more information on the promotions above, please call Pavillion KL: General Line/ Concierge Services enquiries: +603- 2118 8833.


I will update this post as when more news is received.

3 comments:

Jean said...

mm..Glad that they responded to your report.
Let's hope all the staff are well-informed already and no similar mistake will happen again.

CheaYee said...

ya---

writing down what we want so we can accumulate for another RM500 purchase if we shop a lot at Pavillion would be a good idea.

But I'd say call up Pavillion Concierge services before you head there. since its the entire Mastercard Debit fiasco..

Tammy said...

tempted to go shop now since the fiasco is cleared n settle!

CY :) gratz for ur bravery to point this out and save those being taken for a ride under this promotion!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails